Viltrox L132T was one of the first led light projector aquired to the TechCorner.TV project, possibly because the acessible price for the quality and features. In reality, this projector is good without being excelent in any of the features, but, in general is a good solution that works well, let me explain:
- Isn’t the projector with more light intensity power that we have, however, the light that it has until now was enough for everything we need todo, video recording or photo shooting, normally is for the eletronics videos that we record in our workbench of the eletronics lab;
- The color temperature range isn’t the wider we have, it goes from 3300K to 5600K, however, we never felt the need for more or less temperature in the recordings we do, we managed to work well always inside this range without any problem,;
- The include battery (2200mAh) only last 1 to 2 hours, isn’t much, however, because it uses the “standard” Fxxx batteries F550, F960, F970, etc., we can easily use another battery of bigger capacity that we have available that will last much more time;
- Isn’t the most affordable projector available, however, for the price we have a very good quality product with enough features;
it has these positive “pros”:
- You can run it on batteries or power supply;
- Big display that gives you the information about the light power/intensity and color temperature;
- Uses standard batteries that are esay to find and at good prices;
- The size is small enough to have 2 units in the photo equipment backpack, but, is big enough to give you enough light for shooting or video recording;
- It comes with a hot shoe mount adapter for mount on a camera;
I got this “con” point:
- In the tests that were made with our Smart Sensor Lux Meter revealed a lux value way lower than the 835Lux at 50cm that are mencioned in the user manual, the best we got was around 650lux.
Even considering this issue, our opinion stands that this is a good product and the reason is because we can’t know what were the conditions the manufacturer had when it made the test and the test I made is just a NON LAB verification, so I give them the benefict of the doubt.
What I am trying to demonstrate here is that to get “well served” we don’t need to get complex and expensive solutions, clearly this product was created with an audience in mind like vloggers, streamers or home recordings, hand for that this product works like a charm, but you can use it easily in a profissional enviroment for simple shootings.
Not being exceptional in any of the features, is great in all of them. This makes this projector a joy to work with and a trustworthy equipment. This fact, made it indispensable in our video recordings or photo shooting sessions, specially if you are working with a more reduced space, like the one we have here int he workbench of our electronics lab.
The kit comes with:
- Viltrox L132T led projector
- hot shoe mount adapter for camera mount
- F550 2200mAh battery
- Battery charger + EU plug adapter (in europe, might be different in other parts of the globe)
You can see the video for this article on the top of page and please visit our Youtube channels for more interesting videos.
TechCorner.TV Channels 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
⭐ Electronics – TechCornerTV – Eletronics, Projects & Tutorials
⭐ Tech & Consumer Electronics – TechCornerTV – Reviews & Tips
⭐ Unboxing & First Impressions – TechCornerTV – Mailbag day – Every monday at 8:00 AM GMT
The affiliate links on this page allow us, without increasing your buy price, to receive a small fee in the case of you buying any of the items through our links. If you like to support TechCorner.TV, please use the provided affiliate links for your shopping.
Thank you for reading this article. ❤
If you liked, please share it, spread the love, pass the message on social networks and help us grow.